Monday, August 25, 2014

WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND?

What is on your mind? What is truly on your mind? I asked this question because there is soooo much on my mind. There is so much information that is floating through my mind as I read the newspaper or articles on line. Are you thinking about Michael Brown and his parents? Are you thinking about Robin Williams, his suicide and his struggles with depression? Are you thinking about GAZA and the terrorizing by ISIS? Are you thinking about ALS and the fundraisers? Are you thinking about the shooting of Suge Knight at the Chris Brown Pre VMA's party? Are you thinking about the divorce rumors of Beyonce and Jay Z ? Are you thinking about Mariah Carey and Nick Canon's separation? Are you thinking about the earthquake in California? Are you thinking about the countless murders that happen everyday in your area? The senseless violence that can affect your life as well as your children? What are you thinking about? What really matters to you? The world is in so much turmoil right now. Mind you, yes there has always been problems, issues locally, nationally and internationally BUT I guess in this day and time they are just getting to me. Where do I start? THE DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN. That name, Michael Brown is probably known in every household around the world. Michael Brown was an unarmed, Black/African American, eighteen year old male that was gunned down by the police in Ferguson, Missouri on August 9, 2014. His murder has caused an uproar, and much controversy in the community locally, nationally and internationally, forging a wider gap between the police and the citizens of Ferguson, Missouri. The facts behind the case are some what sketchy. He said this, and she said that. This was done and this was not. This autopsy report says this and the other autopsy report says something different. Some have even started a smear campaign against a young boy that can not even defend himself. When will the truth be revealed? Who will be held accountable and When will the truth finally shine forth? I KNOW ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and that is Michael Brown's parents are in indescribable pain. I can only imagine how they must feel. They have lost their young son to a violent death, never to see him again! I know they are devastated. My prayers definitely go out to his family and friends. ROBIN WILLIAMS. Robin Williams, Mr. Funny man himself. He was what some considered an ICON. A celebrity that would make you cry with laughter and put a smile on your face. His death, his suicide was one of tragedy. This man decided that suicide was the way for him. Evidently he was suffering pain for various reasons. It was said that he suffered with depression which lead to his suicide. You never know what is truly behind a smile! My prayers go out to his family, and friends as well. THE MURDERS AND THE KILLINGS. In the DMV area one recent incident has been constantly on my mind. This incident, rather I say this tragedy involves a little three (3) year old girl. This three year old little girl was involved in a custody battle between her mother and her father according to the news. According to sources, the father barged his way into the home of the child's grandparents, shooting them and kidnapping the child. The police is called and a chase is pursued. Gun shots are fired which leads to the death of the father. What makes it all sad also is that this shoot out leads to the death of the precious little three year old. The little girl was found dead in the vehicle with her father. It has been said that her throat was cut, or slashed and she had a bullet to the head. Is this really true? Did her father actually kill her. Did this loving and doting dad murder his own child over a custody battle? Was he that selfish? I can only imagine how it feels to lose a child, one you love so very much. There are so many unanswered questions concerning this. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW HER MOTHER IS FEELING. My prayers go out to her family and friends! THERE YOU HAVE IT PEOPLE! I have those things on my mind. I actually have so much more but I do not have enough time to express myself as I please. Tell me what is on your mind. Tell me what you are thinking about. I really want to know. Please SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE. Until the next time. BE MINDFUL, BE KIND, BE WATCHFUL, AND BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment