Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Unsolved Murders!

I asked my closest and dearest friend a question one day. I asked him, if someone murdered me would he try and find my killer. This seemed so weird to him that he just looked at me and stared. He did not answer me so I asked him the question again. He turned it into a joke, he laughed and smiled and said he would call in the cavalry, search high and low to find my killer.

I did not ask him the question as a joke. I really wanted to know if he really loves me as much as he says that he does or whether he was just blowing smoke. My question was a serious one, not a playful one at all.

Each year thousands of men, women and children go missing. Quite a few are found dead. They have been brutally beaten or assaulted in some form or another and then murdered. I often wonder what really happened to those people?

I look at a lot of unsolved mystery types of shows. I find that in harmony with what the authorities claim, some of the people have been murdered by someone that they know and/or are acquainted with. Usually it is a boyfriend, a family member, a mate, a co-worker, a neighbor or an associate of some sort. Sometimes it may be a warped stranger that has zoomed in and focused on an individual.

The problem is finding the evidence that links the killer with his or her victim.

Sometimes when a person is found murdered the crime scene has been trampled on. Too many people trying to thwart their authority over a another. Sometimes evidence is overlooked, or thrown to the side or even considered irrelevant to the case.

Many years may go by before a case is even looked into properly. Individuals roles have changed and some persons in authority retire. Evidence may be destroyed (intentionally or unintentionally) or get misplaced in one way or another.

Decades may go by with no leads to what has ever happened. Parents, mates, children, family, and friends lives have been shattered. Some family members die without ever knowing who murdered their loved ones.  Many hold out an optomistic hope that one day the murderer will be captured. In most cases that is just a fairy tale.

My heart truly goes out to those people. I can ONLY IMAGINE what and how they feel. 

If I were ever murdered, I just hope that my family, friends and loved ones would do everything in their power to find my killer so that I wont become a statistic. So I won't be one of those persons whose murder is unsolved!

If anyone has information about a crime or an unsolved murder please report it to the authorities.  Please muster up the courage. You can report it anonymously. Please report it to your local police and/or the F.B.I. You can also visit www.wetip.com or call 1800-78-crime.

To answer someone's question, No I am not getting paid for this. I just care!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you are experiencing this! You never know, you may be helping someone who is reading this right now! Please subscribe, comment and follow!

    ReplyDelete