Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Do you wish that your life were different?

Every human on the face of the earth makes mistakes. Either in word or in deed. We all are imperfect. Even with those facts, have you ever wished that your life were different? I realize that I can not go back in time and change anything but I do have some regrets! What would I change? I WOULD SHOW MORE GRATITUDE. Don't get me wrong. I am a grateful woman. I am grateful, and appreciative for the wonderful opportunities that have been granted to me, but sometimes I have to admit, I can be negative. Sometimes I see that the grass is greener on the other side, or that the glass is half empty rather than half full. Where did I get this negativity from? Ahhh I remember! Not to blame anyone for MY OWN ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS BUT IT CAME FROM BAD ASSOCIATION! BAD ASSOCIATION. A wise man once said "do not be misled, bad company corrupts good character. Have you ever been around a person whom speaks negative ALL of the time? No matter what good news you present before them they seem to see the negative instead of the positive. Even if you laugh or smile they seem to find something wrong with that! I had one of those friends. I thought she was loving, giving, kind and caring, and she was at first but then something changed. She became a negative, and jealous back stabber. She started to strip me of my dignity. She found everything negative about me and expressed those feelings to others! Her negativity rubbed off on me. THERE IS NO WAY THAT A PERSON WITH A MUDDY SHIRT CAN BE AROUND A PERSON WITH A WHITE SHIRT AND IT DOES NOT RUB OFF! I was given wise counsel about this person BUT I DID NOT LISTEN! LISTENING TO ADVICE. Okay, I admit it. Sometimes I think I know everything! That is something I have to definitely work on. I was told many years ago to stay away from this person. I did not listen. The person that gave me this advice was wise, mature, intelligent, and had my best interest at heart, but yet I did not listen. She was absolutely right. Who was this person? This person was my MOMMA! Mother knows best. My mother gave me quite a bit of advice that I wish I would have listened to, if I would have listened, my life would be a happier one, guaranteed! SHOW MORE LOVE. I know that I am an extremely loving person. I get that from my MOMMA but I wish I could add to that! Being a loving person adds to the development of both parties that are involved, the giver and the taker. There are so many things that can be done to show love. Yes by means of word and deed. I need to write out my list and get to working. It may be hard to show love to some people because they can be mean and complicated, BUT I will give it a try. Now that I have shared with you, why don't you share with me. Please go all the way to the bottom of the page and SUBSCRIBE. Please SHARE, FOLLOW and COMMENT. I really do want to hear from you! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment