Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Why do SOME people SELL DRUGS?

You can tell by the title, what I am going to talk about. THE SELLING OF DRUGS in the BLACK community. I KNOW THAT DRUGS ARE SOLD IN MANY COMMUNITIES, YES I KNOW THIS BUT I HAPPEN TO BE A BLACK WOMAN LIVING IN A BLACK COMMUNITY. I get so fed up because I don't want to live around this stuff. I am fed up also about the excuses that are given to why a person SELLS DRUGS. Is there anything else a person who is STRAPPED for money, who is strapped for cash can do????? When I see or have knowledge of someone selling drugs, IT TOTALLY DISCUSSES ME. IT DISCUSSES ME BECAUSE I KNOW THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS AND THE HARM THAT IT DOES TO PEOPLE. I KNOW ALSO THAT THERE ARE A MILLION AND ONE OTHER JOBS THAT A PERSON CAN DO OTHER THAN TO SELL DRUGS! I want to live in a community where there are people of substance, consideration, wisdom and TRUE MORALS. I guess some will say GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Those persons may be right with that thought. Some People will do anything now and days for MONEY. Young, old, boy, girl, woman, man and even younger children. Sometimes, Yes , I get fed up of seeing this around in my community! I know this may happens in a lot of places but knowing the statistics and possibilities doesn't stop my feelings. They sell drugs where I live. My neighbors sell them, and use them as well. They sell them outside of the building's front door, on the side walk, up the stairs, in the parking lots, in the shopping area, everywhere! DRUGS, DRUGS, EVERYWHERE! The BAD and the very SAD thing about it is that THEY PROBABLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH what they are doing. When they get hurt, killed, or LOCKED UP FOR LIFE because of a VERY HARSH SENTENCE, then they will cry a river! WHAT UTTERLY AMAZES ME IS WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY ARE SELLING DRUGS SO THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE! W-R-O-N-G!!!!!!!!!! Most people that are selling drugs, sell drugs for these reasons: (1) To support a drug habit~ Some people can get so wrapped up in the wrong things. Some, sad to say get involved in USING DRUGS and then they need money to continue to get that HIGH, to support their habit. It is like a never ending cycle for them. Some people get help, others try and get help and others JUST WALLOW IN THEIR FILTHY DRUG HABIT! (2) They THINK they can not find a job because they are a FELON or have an ARREST record~ Just because a person has been arrested does not make them null and void. Many companies will hire individuals who have arrest records. These people have to walk and pound the pavement extremely hard just like every body else. It is hard out here in these economical times, VERY, VERY HARD! I have seen so many programs and have even been turned down for a JOB and an EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM because these programs have been specifically created for those who have an arrest record. I WAS MAD BECAUSE I WANTED A JOB BUT DID NOT QUALIFY BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE A RECORD. (3) To support a lazy mate~ Some people get involved and fall in love with the wrong person. They may get involved or fall in love with someone who does not want to work and turns them on to selling drugs. (4) For quick cash~ How many times have I heard this one. It is so easy to earn a quick buck selling drugs. The margin to profit ratio in some cases are so good that some JUST CAN'T RESIST. (5) For self esteem issues~ Some people sell drugs so it can BOOST their ego. They have been degraded by one means or another and feel that when they sell drugs, make some money and flash it that others will admire them and think that THEY ARE THE MAN OR GIRL. (6) To pay back a DEBT~ Some people get caught up in BORROWING money from the WRONG PERSON. They may have every intention of paying the money that they borrow back BUT some how it doesn't work out that way. They may feel that the only way to pay the money back is to sell drugs. (7) Parent, or relatives make them~ I have seen little children in hallways and drive ways selling drugs. In some cases it is because the parents make them. Either their parents tell them that they need to get a job to pay for their own room, food , clothing and board and this is what they end up doing, selling drugs for the fast BUCK. (8) PRIDE~ As I mentioned there is an economical crunch. Everyone may be in some sort of legal debt and need a way out. Some families can not FEED their families and because of their EGOS, because of their PRIDE, they may not ASK or ACCEPT money from the CITY, STATE and/or FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS, so they turn to the ILLEGAL activity of SELLING ILLEGAL DRUGS! REMEMBER, PRIDE IS BEFORE A CRASH!!!!!! (9) To support a GANG. Some people, especially young people are involved in GANGS. In order for some to support their habits, and/or lifestyles they end of selling drugs. In some cases this even may be an INITIATION to see how strong a person is and what they can accomplish. (10) They follow the WRONG examples, because they see other people doing it ~ Many people who may have the improper role model or may NOT have a role model AT ALL, may look up to drug dealers. They see the glamor and the glitter. The cash flow and the vehicles and decide that they want the same things also. They want to be just like MR. BIG TIME DRUG DEALER. Shaking my head, times ten thousand! THERE YOU HAVE IT. MY TAKE ON THE MATTER. Tell me what you think. I want to hear from you. This should be INTERESTING! Please SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT, ADD AND SUBSCRIBE. Until the next time my SMART PEOPLE. BE KIND, BE LOVING, BE WISE AND STAY AWAY FROM SELLING DRUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment