Saturday, October 4, 2014

USE what you have at HOME!

I AM RICH! Many of us common people can not say that we are rich. At least I know that I can not say that I am. I know that I am not rich, far, far from it. I need to stretch every dime and every penny that I have. I use to go out and buy, buy, buy at the store because I was in need. At least I thought that I was. I started researching and looking at things differently when there became a FINANCIAL crunch. At one time I had so much stuff because I use to buy in bulk. I would buy things like the world was going to end on YESTERDAY. Don't get me wrong, this stuff came in handy especially during hard times. BUT as I became OLDER and a little bit WISER, I see that I can use ALTERNATIVES that work great as a fix, even if it is temporarily. Let's take a look in the CABINETS! Let's take a look around the house. Look in the refrigerator and see what is in there, that you can use! Let's take a look around the house and see what you have! You will be AMAZED at what you will find! (1) TOOTHPASTE ALTERNATIVE. Many of you already know about these toothpaste alternatives. For many years these alternatives or substitutes have been floating around. The thousand dollar question is, ARE YOU USING THEM? Give them a try! BAKING SODA~ Baking soda has many uses and yes one of them is to scrub the teeth. It polishes the teeth and gives it a white appearance. It also is good for BAD BREATH. It removes PLAQUE which contributes to tooth decay. Baking soda is very reasonably priced and can be used for many things around the house. HYDROGEN PEROXIDE~ Hydrogen Peroxide is known for keeping everyone's teeth white and clean. Many commercial toothpaste even incorporate this substance in their ingredients. You can dip your toothbrush into the hydrogen peroxide and brush OR you can dip your toothbrush into the hydrogen peroxide and then into baking soda and brush. BE CAREFUL***** I heard that if you have tooth fillings it can contribute to the leaking of mercury from your fillings. (2) BLEACH ALTERNATIVES. I love me some bleach. It makes me feel like my home is clean and disinfectant when I use it. I love me some CLOROX bleach (no plug). Bleach has an active and powerful ingredient like no other, chlorine. Sometimes I do not have bleach and I wondered what I could use. After researching, I found out that one of my favorite items can be used as an alternative. Guess what it is? Wait for it, wait for it!!!!!!!!! It is APPLE CIDER VINEGAR~ Apple Cider Vinegar has an active ingredient that is considered to kill germs. How much germs, well that is up for discussion and up for debate. It has been determined by some studies that Apple Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt or Hydrogen Peroxide , can slow down the growth of some strains of E. Coli. It is also said to be a mold killer. LEMON JUICE~ Lemon juice has been used as a brightener and a lightener for many years. Lemon is considered an ANTISEPTIC. It has properties that prevent the growth of disease causing microorganisms, and reduces the possibility of infection. This liquid can be used alone or with Apple Cider Vinegar to clean and sanitize clothing. THERE YOU HAVE IT. MY TAKE ON THE MATTER. THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES THAT ARE NATURAL, NON TOXIC AND GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. Tell me what ALTERNATIVES YOU USE. Tell me what you think! Please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD, AND SUBSCRIBE! Until the next time! BE KIND, BE LOVING, BE CAREFUL AND BE WISE AND USE ALTERNATIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment