Tuesday, September 16, 2014

More reasons to love and use APPLE CIDER VINEGAR !

I will admit that I LOVE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. I have written about it before in my BLOG. I try to use it as much as possible because of it's great benefits. I think sometimes I OVER indulge in it, so I have to be careful. I find that the more I read and research it, the more I fall in love with it. I am pretty sure that it has hundreds or even thousands of uses and benefits. Let me tell about a few that you may not know about. (1) DETOXIFY OUR HOMES~ It is made from Apple Juice and is fermented to hard Apple Cider. It is then fermented a second time to become Apple Cider Vinegar. When we use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of other products, we can instantly decrease the consumption of unnatural chemicals in our homes and in our daily lives. (2) GUESS WHAT? IT CAN MAKE OUR HAIR SHINE~ Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a hair rinse after we shampoo. This will boost our hair's body as well as it's shine. It is recommended that we take an old bottle, fill it with 1/2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and a cup of cold water. Pour the solution through the hair after shampooing at least several times a week. (3) IT CAN REMOVE STAINS FROM OUR TEETH~ We can rub our teeth with Apple Cider Vinegar, and then rinse with water. Make sure you rinse well because the acid in the vinegar can break down the teeth. (4) IT'S A MASSAGE TREATMENT~ It's an all natural massage treatment. Rubbing Apple Cider Vinegar on our hands and feet will give them massage like benefits and relief when our hands and feet are tired. (5) IT CAN HELP US DETOX~Apple Cider Vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body. Research has been said to show that it can stimulate our cardiovascular circulation and help to detoxify or cleanse the liver. (6) Apple Cider Vinegar IS GREAT FOR THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM~ This wonderful vinegar will help to break down mucous that is located through out the body. It works wonderfully on helping to reduce the effects of allergies. It can also help ward off sinus infections and their related symptoms, such as sore throats and headaches. (7) Apple Cider is effective in REPELLING FLEAS ON OUR PETS ~ Use one part vinegar and one part water. This can be sprayed on the pet and rubbed in generous amounts on the skin. It should be saturated on the coat, and continue every day for a few days to a week. This will help the flea infestation. THERE YOU HAVE IT PEOPLE. MORE REASONS TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! Please let me know your uses and the benefits of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. Please SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, LIKE AND COMMENT! Until the next time my APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HONEY'S, BE KIND, BE CAREFUL, BE LOVING AND TRY SOME APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment