Saturday, September 6, 2014

Do some men need a VASECTOMY?

Do you know of a man who has 50 children? What about 40? What about 30? What about 20? What about 10? What about 5? Now I am not against children at all, heck I use to be a child. I use to wish for more brothers and I use to wish for some sisters as well. Not 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 or even 5. Just for a few more siblings. I know what some people may say. They may say that people can have as many children as they want. To me it DEPENDS. If you can afford them financially that is great BUT what about the mental and emotional support that the children NEED and ever so DESIRE? What about that? Of course it would be more difficult to give them the support they need when there are multiple mothers, don't you think? I often wondered, why didn't these MEN use condoms? Some claim that they did, but they broke. I also wondered why didn't these men, with all of these children get a VASECTOMY? What is a vasectomy? According to Wikipedia, "A Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or permanent birth control. During the procedure, the male vasa deferentia are severed and then tied/sealed in a manner so as to prevent sperm from entering into the seminal stream (ejaculate) and thereby prevent fertilization from occurring. Vasectomies are usually performed in a physician's office, medical clinic. Hospitalization is not normally required as the procedure is not complicated, the incisions small, and the necessary equipment routine". HOW MANY CHILDREN DO SOME MEN HAVE? I know of someone personally who has about seventeen (17) children, yes he has seventeen (17) children. He allowed the system to pay for his children through the years. I do not know if he contributed financially in any way to ANY of his children. Anyway, this person became, shall we say well off later on in life and the system caught up with him and wiped out his bank account worth thousands of dollars. He also was never there for his children MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY, which is extremely sad. This is obvious by the way his children turned out. They followed their father's footsteps, having multiple children with multiple women, sad to say. Years ago I asked this young man why he never got a VASECTOMY and his answer was, I DON'T KNOW???? Through the years he continued to have children with different women. I WONDER WHAT GOES THROUGH THE MIND OF A MAN THAT DOES THIS? Hmmmm! I JUST READ AN ARTICLE about a man who is a Video Producer who has thirty four (34) children with seventeen (17) different women. You heard me right, thirty four (34) children with seventeen (17) different women. Wow Wee! I saw part of the interview and it was SHAMEFUL to me. It was shameful because this man said that he never really thought about getting a VASECTOMY. I would think that one would possibly think about it at least after having five (5) children with at least two (2) different women. I AM JUST SAYING!!!!! Even if he provided properly financially for his children, what about the emotional and mental support that they need? The proper mental and emotional development of a child comes from BOTH parents! HOW DO SOME MEN FEEL ABOUT HAVING A VASECTOMY? Most men would honestly tell anyone that a razor sharp instrument does not belong near their private parts. Some men may fear that it is painful. Some men feel that it takes away their manhood. Some men feel that since it is permanent, they will never be able to produce more children. Some men feel they will lose their masculinity. Some men feel it is not macho to have a vasectomy. Some men feel that they want to leave a name for themselves by having a lot of children. Although a vasectomy is one of the most popular forms of contraception worldwide, it remains a subject of real and imagined fears for many men. The best medicine for being reluctant can be to simply know the facts. THERE YOU HAVE IT. MY TAKE ON THE MATTER! Please let me know what you think. Please, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE! Until the next time my responsible people, BE KIND, BE LOVING, BE CARING AND BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment